HELLO P6F !!!
Modern Languages – try to complete 3 tasks from this grid over the next week.
Reading – Reading Comprehension
Have a look at the Reading Comprehension on Florence Nightingale. Why do you think I chose for us to look at the life of Florence Nightingale this week? Message me on Teams and tell me WHY?
Choose a level to tackle ( * , ** , *** )
LI – We are learning to read for information.
Success Criteria –
- read text more than once
- highlight/ underline/ annotate key words
- refer back to the text when answering the questions in full
Reading – Proof Reading
LI – we are learning to proof read in order to up-level a text.
- take one aspect at a time (e.g. full stops/capital letters)
- read text through aloud so that you can hear where punctuation is missing
- check it makes sense once you are finished
Writing – self-assessment
Have a look back at the success criteria from your persuasive piece of writing OR use the checklist of persuasive features. Now re-read your writing and give yourself 2 stars and a wish. Do NOT comment on your handwriting. Try to focus on things do with Persuasive writing.
Properties of Shapes –
Study the information from page 56 onwards and then complete page 64 and 65.
I will save all the resources in Teams so if any file does not open have a look for it on Microsoft Teams.
As always any questions . . . just ask!