Good afternoon P5M,
I have a fun drama activity for you to try today- Tongue Twisters.
Start by scrunching up your face and making it as small as possible for a couple of seconds. Then stretch your expressions to make them as wide as they can go. Wiggle your nose, then pretend to chew on an imaginary piece of bubblegum, blow a huge bubble and then pop it. Now try the following tongue twisters…
* I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
* Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry
* A proper copper coffee pot
* She sells seashells on the seashore
* A big black bug bit a big black bear
* If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
* Six slimy snails slid slowly seaward
Start by saying the tongue twisters slowly then try to get faster and faster! You could also try using a stage voice or silly voice or you could take this up a level by assigning an emotion to each tongue twister; for example, you could try angry ones, happy ones, sad ones, and so on.
Below you will find the links for your Literacy and Maths tasks. I have also attached the science grid which runs until the end of this week and the personal project information if you need to look at it.
I will be on teams throughout today to answer any of your questions.