Welcome back everyone!
We have really enjoyed seeing everyone back in class full time this week. We have been getting used to the new guidelines, routines and timetables; ensuring that everyone is safe.
We have also welcomed two new members to the class and are very much looking forward to getting to know them over the coming weeks.
Some of our Learning this week:
– Creating a display for our class identity – the Nifty Minions
– Displaying information about ourselves in mind maps
– Using different art resources to create a puzzle piece of our lion display
– Creating our class charter around the 3 key principles – Ready, Respectful and Safe
– Identifying the traits of an excellent class team mate
– Listening to and discussing the themes in our class novel – A Kind of Spark
– Revising and developing our understanding of place value in maths, working with 6 digit numbers
– Exploring the poem – 10 things found in a sailors pocket and creating our own versions using different characters
We have been very busy!
Happy Weekend everyone!