Hello Magic Monkeys and Happy Friday!
We have had another super week of school even with all the bad weather!
In literacy we have covered:
- Single sounds of the alphabet
- Blending CVC words
- Digraphs (sh, ch, wh, th)
- using these digraphs in reading and writing
- Exploring Julia Donaldson stories and rhyming
- Letter formation
In Numeracy we have covered:
- Recognising numbers to 30
- Ordering numbers to 30
- Numbers bonds to 10
- Addition to 25
- Number formation
Things I’ve enjoyed this week:
“Addition Calculations” – Kaiden
“I’ve enjoyed seeing my friends” – William
“I’ve enjoyed learning addition calculations” – Fergus
“I’ve enjoyed doing P.E.” – Eliza
“I’ve liked choosing and learning” – Louise
“I’ve enjoyed Miss McGhee reading” – Mahdis
“I like learning and playing” – Zoe
- Milk will start on Monday.
- P.E is outside – we are trying our best to work with new guidelines re Covid-19 and deliver quality P.E.Unfortunately the weather this week as made P.E very tricky!
- We will introduce a “Morning Starter” next week – on a Monday this will be a “Weekend Whiteboard”.
- At the end of each day we are having BEAR time (Be Excited About Reading).
- Windows are open in the classroom from 07.30 – 15.00. They are closed at the end of the day so we can be organised for home time.
Have a lovely weekend – have fun and stay safe,