Hello Wonderful Wolves and Happy Friday!
We have had another super week of school even with all the bad weather!
In literacy we have covered:
- Single sounds of the alphabet
- Blending CVC words
- Exploring stories and rhyming
- Letter formation
In Numeracy we have covered:
- Recognising numbers to 30
- Ordering numbers to 30
- Addition to 25
- Number formation
Things I’ve enjoyed this week:
“I’ve enjoyed doing number and maths” –Jacob
“I enjoyed out door learning” – William
“I’ve enjoyed learning through play” – Rosie
“I enjoyed reading with Mrs Williamson.” – Oliver
“I’ve liked drawing pictures and playing” – Ross
- Milk will start on Monday.
- P.E is outside – we are trying our best to work with new guidelines re Covid-19 and deliver quality P.E. Unfortunately, the weather this week as made P.E very tricky!
- We will introduce a “Morning Starter” next week – on a Monday this will be a “Weekend Whiteboard”.
- At the end of each day we will be doing a selection of different activities to support transition and home time.
- Windows are open in the classroom from 07.30 – 15.00. They are closed at the end of the day, so we can be organised for home time.
Have a lovely weekend – have fun and stay safe,
Mrs Williamson 😊