Hello Magic Monkeys (sorry for the delay!)
Last week we were very busy, we………..
- did morning starters
- had a tricky word focus with tricky word activities all week
- read in class and answered comprehension questions
- wrote a list of things we would need for our Christmas party!
- did dictation
- worked in teams to make a paper chain for the classroom
- made Christmas decorations
- took part in Christmas Yoga and Just Dance
- focused on addition and subtraction
- used a number line to support us
- enjoyed our Christmas Party!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of P2M (learners and grown ups) for an amazing first term! The children have shown how resilient and tolerant they can be – especially in uncertain times. They are a real credit to you and Buckstone Primary School, and you should be very proud of them! As we go into the holidays with mixed emotions please remember to have fun, cherish the small things and make memories!
Finally, I would like to say a massive thank you for your very generous and thoughtful gift – i’ll be sure to treat myself to something for the new house!
I’m wishing all of you a very merry and safe Christmas holiday!
See you all in the new year,
With Love Miss McGhee