The end of week 2 of learning together at home.
This week we have been given opportunities to:
- Catch up at our Teams meeting on Thursday where we had fun sharing achievements and playing Bingo!
- Navigate our way around Teams and find out about the Assignment for the week
- Work on time telling
- Work on our 2 x table and counting in 2s
- Use our visualisation skills
- Practise our handwriting
- Keep our minds and bodies active
- Listen to the story of the BFG
- Solve the daily riddle
- And so much more!
Looking ahead to next week- Teams meetings are on Tuesday and Friday at 11am. Mrs Tweedie is is school on Monday and Mrs Graham is in school on Thursday. Have a fun and safe weekend and we’ll be available again on Teams on Monday.
Mrs Tweedie and Mrs Graham x