Another busy week of learning together at home.
This week we have been:
- Listening to you recite your Scottish poems, some people even performing live for us! Well done everyone!
- Accessing our reading using Oxford Owl to complete a visualisation task
- Spelling using our new sounds and our tricky words
- Consolidating our learning about nouns
- Writing- improving our use of descriptions by writing about Olaf
- Handwriting- practising formation especially the heights of our letters
- Learning more about switchers and fact families and making posters to share this
- Practising our number facts “learn-its”
- Maths- working on days of the week and months of the year
- Sharing learning from other areas of the curriculum through our Assignments tab
Have a great holiday- remember we return on Tuesday 16th February. Stay safe and have fun!
Mrs Tweedie and Mrs Graham