Virtual Race for Life Event – Saturday 20th March
Only 1 day to go before our Virtual Race for Life Event! Thank you so much to everyone for joining in, waving, supporting the event, training, and the FABULOUS fundraising!!! It is absolutely amazing amount of money raised! Thank you to everyone who has shared the link and donated!
A reminder of information for Race Day:
- Back signs: These have been handed out at school to wear on Race Day, You can write on these who you want to run Race for Life for – or you can write Buckstone Primary School.
- Registration: No one needs to sign up or register for the event, the whole school is signed up!
- Medals: Please complete the Form which you can access on the link below to indicate that your child has taken part. We will then hand out the medals the following week to all children that have joined in. (Please note this Form will open on Saturday 20th March and will close on Wednesday 24th March)
- Donations: All donations can be made by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page (this can be shared via phone, social media and email).
- Race Day: Saturday 20th March – all families to run their own route and distance of their choice. Please do not meet up to run with other families, we must all still follow social distancing guidelines. It has also been much warmer these last few days so make sure you drink plenty of water!
- Photos: If you would like to share photos of your child / family out on Race Day please upload them to the following locations:
- Nursery & P1: Please email in to Buck Admin with the subject “Race for Life”.
- P2-P7: please upload the photos to your Race for Life Channel on Teams.
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Miss Fotheringham, Miss Mangan, Miss McGhee, Miss McGillivary, Mr Bothamley, Mr Campbell, Mr McKeesick, Mr McKeesick and Mrs Jones, Mrs Bailey and Mrs Munro, Mrs Cross and Mrs de Bonrostro, Mrs Graham and Mrs Tweedie, Mrs Haynes, Mrs Jones, Mrs Nicholson and Mrs McFarlane, Mrs Williamson, Mrs Williamson P4, Ms Hastie, Nursery