It has been so exciting welcoming all the children back to school this week. Everyone has been very excited to be in their new classroom, getting to know each other as a class and getting used to all of the classroom routines.
We will send an update as soon as possible with PE days as we are still waiting for these to be confirmed. We take our learning outdoors every day so please make sure that you have a waterproof jacket with you each day as we just never know what the weather will do!
In Primary Four we plan to share our Reflective Friday via Teams in future but as the new class is still being set up on Teams please continue to look at the Blog for information next week and we will keep you posted here for now.
On a Friday we plan to share:
- what we have been learning in Literacy, Numeracy/Maths and Other Areas
- spelling patterns/words for the following week to practise at home
- some ideas for learning at home based on our class work that week
- any other useful information (e.g. PE days)
This week we have been:
- Organising our new classroom
- Drawing self portraits
- Practising our times tables
- Getting used to all of our new classroom routines
- Enjoying BEAR time (quiet reading)
- Working on our listening skills
- Enjoying learning and playing together outdoors.
Have a super weekend!
Mrs Tweedie and Mrs Graham