- Hello P3M learners and adults! Sorry this update has been delayed.
- P3M had a fun and busy week last week with Mr Ford.
Heres a bit about what we were up to…
- We started the week with a single word spelling test and revised common spelling words during the week.
- We were practicing our handwriting – writing cursive letters and our names.
- We were writing independently to create characters and describe them. We focused on finger spaces, full stops and capital letters.
- We have been skip counting in 2s, 5s and 10s, we are going to continue looking at counting sequences.
- We have also been practicing our number bonds to 20.
- Other Learning
- This term we will be learning about the Paralympic Games. Last week we thought about what we already know and what we would like to know about the Paralympic Games. Everyone is very excited to learn more!
- P3M also learned about the water cycle, to understand how water gets from the sea to our taps.
- A few highlights from last week
‘My favourite thing from last week was maths, because I love learning about numbers.’
‘I loved making up a character that can put lightening out. He was called Jack.’
‘I enjoyed experimenting with ice cubes and watching them melt and turn into gas.’
‘I liked the outdoor learning games.’
- This week (WB 30th August) our spelling words are as follows: snip
Our PE days this term will be Tuesday and Thursday, please come to school ready for this.
- I am delighted to be back in P3M and will send an update on what we get up to this week on Friday. Have a great week!