We hope you had a lovely long weekend.
We would like to share with you the Power Point that we will share with the children this week as part of our Relationships, sexual health and parenthood programme.
Our focus is our families. With our memory boxes we already had the opportunity to talk about our families.
Experiences and Outcomes:
I know that there are people in our lives who care for and look after us and I am aware that people may be cared for by parents, carers or other adults.
We would like the children to:
- Understand that families are made up of lots of different people who care for us.
- Think about my own family.
- Know that I have a right to be cared for in certain ways and why this is important.
- Know that care can be different and come from different people.
- Understand there are lots of types of family.
- Appreciate that everyone comes from different kinds of families.
- To learn to respect how people’s lives are different.
We hope you find this information useful.