Happy Friday P3M!
Here’s some of what we have been up to this week
- We finished learning about place value
- We continued working on direction with Miss Scott
- We have moved onto addition; we will continue with this next week
- We have continued to use Wraparound spelling. This week we were learning words with ‘ng’ at the end
- We have been working on summarising this week in our reading groups
- We have done some senses writing about Autumn: considering the things we see, hear, smell, taste and feel in this season. The children enjoyed this writing task.
- This week we have been looking RSHP: Privacy – My body belongs to me
- We had circle time and good discussion.
- PE: fitness-based games
- Art: autumn pointillism to go with our autumn writing
- Outdoor learning: handwriting with ‘ng’ words
- Loose parts this morning was a highlight of the week. Apologies we didn’t get out on Monday, we swapped our slot to suit another class
- Parent consultations are next week, I am looking forward to meeting you. A reminder that appointments are 10 minutes and the booking system will cut out after 10 minutes has passed.
- WB 11th October we will be doing Book Talks – each child will have the opportunity to give a presentation about their favourite book
Next Weeks Spellings – we are moving onto ‘nk’ wordsOur words: bank, chunk, thank, wink, drink, blink