Merry Christmas to Ladybirds and Grown ups!
I can’t believe that Term 1 is over, and what a great term it has been with Ladybirds! They have worked so hard, and we’ve had lots of fun too!
This week we have had lots of festive fun:
* Phonics – revision of digraphs we have learnt this term and tricky words.
* Dictation- all of our learnt digraphs.
* Writing our Christmas cards.
* Writing an imaginative piece of writing about what they thought “The best toy in the world” would be!
* Double numbers colour by number.
* Christmas addition
* Christmas movie afternoon watching the Polar express in our own cinema!
* Making Christmas hats.
* Listen and draw and colour Christmas trees.
* Farewell assembly for Mrs Graham.
* Whole school singalong (and boogie)!
* Christmas assembly and Quiz!
* Class advent calendar.
I would like to say a huge thank you for my amazing Christmas gifts! It was such a lovely surprise and very kind of you!
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas with your loved ones! I look forward to seeing you all in January!
Miss Livesey 🎄☺️