Happy Friday (and Holidays!) P2 and grown-ups,
I would like to take this opportunity to say well done to all our P2 learners in Term 1. I am extremely proud of all their hard work, fantastic attitudes and amazing progress! I would also like to say thank you to all the grown-ups for your endless support and understanding.
This week we have had lots of fun and learning. We have revised some learning from Term 1, enjoyed Christmas crafts/activities and had lots of laughs along the way.
- Literacy – phonics revision
- Writing – Christmas cards
- Writing – a creative piece titled “The Best Toy in the World”
- Dictation – digraph revision
- Numeracy – double numbers
- Colour by number – addition
- Crafts – paper chains and cards
- Mindfulness colouring in
- Christmas Movie Day (and popcorn!)
- ‘Goodbye’ assembly for Mrs Graham (P4)
- Whole school sing along in the playground
- Christmas assembly and quiz
I hope you enjoy some photos from this week…….
I would also like to say a massive thank you for your very generous and kind gift!
What an amazing Term – see you In January for Term 2!
Wishing you all a very merry and safe Christmas – enjoy and have lots of fun!
Miss McGhee xxx