We hope you all had a nice long weekend.
It has been a short week at school however we have been busy with our learning.
Numeracy and Maths
This week we have started to learn reading analogue and digital o’clock times (12 hour only) and to represent this on clock face.
You could use this online game at home:
Our focus this week has been our individual talks about Our Favourite place to the rest of the class.
Look at one of our super stars!
We have written a letter to the Queen to invite her to our party in June. We hope she can make it!
We have learned about Eid. Mrs Ahmed virtually visited us and she explained what is Eid and how they celebrate it. Thank you very much Mrs Ahmed! Eid Mubarak!
PE We have continue to learn to do different rolls.
WE have been practising our tricky words.
Let’s talk about our learning
A good way to have conversations with your child about what they have learned at school during this week is using these prompts:
- Can you tell something that you have learned about Eid?
- Can you tell me about your letter to The Queen?
- Can you find any clocks around the house? Are they analogue or digital?
- Can you tell me which area did you choose for your independent learning?
- Class photo on Wednesday 11th May.
- Learning Targets have been uploaded on your child’s e- learning journal and the evidence of this term learning will be sent home today on their purple folder.
- Loose parts dates for this term: Thursday 12th May, Thursday 9th June, Friday 17th June and Wednesday , 22nd June.
Have a lovely weekend,
Mrs Cross and Mrs de Bonrostro