- We created leaflets all about Scotland. We used our notes from last week.
- In spelling we revised the ow ou pattern. E.g. Cloud and clown. Ow can be found at the beginning, middle or end of a word but ou will never be at the end of a word.
- We enjoyed making the leaflets after building up all our notes over the last few weeks.
- We also enjoyed answering mild, spicy and hot questions.
- We found it challenging to add detail to our leaflets. We want to work more on this after the holiday!
We enjoyed learning about lots of different units of measure. We covered :
- cm and metres in length
- ml and litres in volume and capacity
- grams and kilograms in weight
- We especially enjoyed estimating and measuring using water when learning about volume and capacity.
- We also liked using metre sticks in the area.
- We found estimating tricky (especially for weight) and want to do more of this.
- We have continued to work on our 2 and 4 times tables too.
Thank you for the jars you have sent in so far! We are looking forward to using them for our science experiments.
We looked at the different parts of a plant.
We wrote letters to the local shops to ask questions about what they do.
- In PE we have been thinking about getting our heart rate up. We loved using all the climbing and balancing equipment.
- In swimming we want to work on bobbing!
- At assembly we talked about love and respect.