Good Morning P4J 🙂
Welcome to the Primary 4 museum. Have a look at some of the artefacts below:
Below are the tasks for Thursday.
Chapter 13 (the final chapter!) of ‘Romans on the Rampage’ has been uploaded to Teams. I hope you enjoyed hearing the book. Have a think about the questions below:
- Did the book have an effective ending? Explain your answer.
- Which part of the book did you like the best? Why?
- If you could rewrite the ending, how would the story end?
- Who would you recommend this book to?
L.I We are learning to quickly and accurately recall multiplication facts.
Daily Morning Challenge: speedtables-2 (1)
Mild: complete one speed table.
Spicy: complete two speed tables.
Hot: complete two speed table, time each one and try to beat your first time.
L.I – We are learning to find the cost of multiple items and work out the change.
Daily Maths Task: Choose a chilli challenge from the list below:
Mild: PPM 280
Spicy: PPM 278
Hot: PPM 282
L.I: We are learning to understand how and when to use apostrophes to show possession.
Daily Literacy Task: Follow the link and complete Activity 3:
Remember to read a book of your choice for pleasure every day for 30 minutes.
L.I: We are learning to use artefacts to learn about the past.
Topic Task: Follow the link below to learn about the Romans in Britain:
Task: We have created a Primary 4 museum of artefacts to tell us about Roman history. We have some beautiful mosaics, strong armour and detailed models of Roman structures. However, when artefacts are normally placed in a museum, visitors can read a short information card to find out more about it. Your task is to write a museum information card to be added to your artefact from last week.
- Your museum card should be about half a page of A4 paper.
- Primary 4 non-negotiables (don’t forget your cursive handwriting!)
- Tell the reader where the artefact was found.
- Tell the reader about the type of person who owned the artefact.
- Tell the reader what the artefact would have been used for.
L.I: We are learning to develop our fitness.
Daily P.E Task: choose a daily task to challenge yourself!
If you can’t access any of the links or have any questions, please ask on Teams 🙂
Have a lovely Thursday Jumping Jigglypuffs 🙂