Parents are asked to cooperate with the school in encouraging the wearing of school uniform for all pupils in P1 – P7 as it gives children a sense of identity with their school.
Wearing school uniform contributes to a positive school ethos and helps avoid discrimination and reduces peer pressure to wear expensive designer clothing
- School sweatshirt or grey/purple jumper cardigan.
- School polo shirt or plain white/purple polo shirt
- White or grey shirt/blouse and school tie
- Grey/black school trousers/skirt
- Grey/white socks
- Black shoes or plain black trainers (no prominent brand names)
- School blazer (optional)
A school’s reputation can also be enhanced in the local community by the wearing of school uniform and school security will be improved as it will be easier to identify intruders.