We would like you to prepare a talk to give to the class about your favourite book.
Your talk should cover the following:
- The title of the book.
- The name of the author.
- The name of the illustrator.
- A summary of the story (remember the summarising skills we have been learning).
- A description of the main character; what is he / she like?
- What your favourite part of the book is, and why.
- How you would rate the book out of five (e.g. how many stars would you give it?)
You may use notes to help you when you give your talk, if you wish.
We will begin listening to talks during the week beginning 2 November.
We’re really looking forward to hearing all about your favourite books!