Welcome to P6NM with Mrs McFarlane and Mrs Nicholson.
The pupils have all settled back well and we have really enjoyed meeting everyone this week.
Our PE days will be on Mondays and Wednesdays. On these days, please come to school in comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and footwear, which you will be able to exercise in.
This week we have focussed on the expectations and routines in P6 and lots of Health and Wellbeing.
Here are some highlights from our first few days in Primary Six:
- We started to read a book called Wonder.
- Self portraits in the style of the cover for Wonder.
- Having pictures taken for learning partners.
- Solving riddles.
- We decided on our class name (P6 Nanny McPhee).
- Starting a patchwork quilt for our class charter.
- Starting ‘rough jotters’.
- Making birthday cards for our classmates to get throughout this session.
- We have enjoyed catching up with existing friends and have had the opportunity to widen our friendships even further with our new classmates.
- We have enjoyed more freedom of movement in the playground at break and lunch.
- Teachers and pupils getting to know each other.
Have a great weekend,