Welcome to our P1 blog. Every Friday we will post a summary of what we have been learning in Primary one that week along with some suggestions for activities you may wish to do at home to support your child’s learning. Please look at the blog with your child so that they can tell you all about their week.
We may also post on other days if we have any information to pass on, so please check the blog regularly.
The children have had a great start to school – you should be proud of how well they have started to settle. We are looking forward to a wonderful year with them.
Have a look around our classroom…
- On Monday we will collect in the bags of spare clothes and store them in the classroom.
- Indoor shoes will be left in school overnight.
- There is no need to provide a ‘gym bag’ with PE kit as the children should come to school dressed in outdoor PE clothes on their class PE day – we will let you know when these times have been confirmed.
- Mid morning snack should be something nutritious and tasty which the children can eat independently within 10 minutes
- Please could packed lunches be brought in a named lunch bag ( preferably one with a handle)